We shape the digital future
An example of this is our research project AdaNowo. This improves visibility, minimizes energy consumption and reduces waste.
+49 2364 5049012
The research goal is to economically optimize product changes and long-term process management in nonwovens production using an online-capable reinforcement learning algorithm.
MAT Solution is the network coordinator
and responsible for database interfaces, dashboards and marketing.
Federal Ministry for Economics Affairs and Climate Action on the basis of a decision by the German Bundestag
Other partners are:
RWTH Aachen University, Institut für Textiltechnik (ITA)
BNP Brinkmann GmbH & Co. KG, Hörstel
Dilo Spinnbau GmbH
AdaNowo as part of a simulation
Is the simulation of the process control and setting of the carded nonwoven production in integrated into a playful environment, then further optimization potential can be used.
Areas of application
- For training future specialists as a simulation environment that promotes learning
- To demonstrate the potential of systematic production data collection
- Validate intelligent production planning algorithms quickly and cheaply
Features of a simulation
- Interaction with simulated process
- Realism through the use of industrial data and ML
- Simulation cost dynamics
- Simulation quality (tensile strength, basis weight, process variation)
- Virtual production orders
Your contact person:
Institute of Textile Technology
On-Premises or in the cloud?
AdaNowo can be operated locally or directly on the server (on-premises).
Alternatively, we also offer AdaNowo as a cloud solution from the well-known service providers Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure or Google Cloud, thus enabling global access to the data.